Adding PDF Files to Your Website
Sunday bulletins and newsletters in PDF format can be added to your website. Here’s how:
- Sign in to your WordPress Dashboard using the user name and password provided by Friends of Ministry.
- Click on Media > Add New in the left-hand column.
- Click on Browse to find the file on your computer that you want to upload.
- Click on the Upload button.
- On the next screen, you will see the file in the upper left corner of your Media Library.
- Go to Pages > All Pages, also in the left-hand column.
- Find the page (previously set up for you) called “Newsletters” or “Bulletins & Newsletters.” Just under the page title, click on Edit. (This option doesn’t appear until you roll your mouse over the page title.)
- Position your cursor just after the first bullet, in front of the first letter. Hit Return and then Up Arrow to return your cursor to the first line, after the first bullet.
- Click on Add Media.
- Click on the file you just uploaded.
- In the right-hand column, enter the Title for file. Example: Sunday Bulletin for Nov. 23, 2014.
- Click on Insert into page.
- Click on the blue Update button in the right-hand column.