Whether your church has embraced branding of parent organization, or you want a website that reflects the unique beauty, character and consciousness of your ministry, we can create what you envision — and even help you envision it. Every project is approached with prayer and an invitation to Spirit for guidance. Our goal is always to deliver a website that thrills the church we’re serving.
So you’ll know what to expect when you work with us, here’s a description of the website development process.
1. A representative of the church completes a Website Development Plan.
2. We review your plan and your current website, if you have one, and prepare a detailed estimate for website development.
3. Once your ministry has accepted the estimate via email or phone call, a down payment is due, usually within 10 days. Upon receipt of the down payment, which is non-refundable, we work with you to create a beautiful and effective website that clearly communicates your ministry’s mission, vision, goals, character, offerings, and consciousness. This process usually takes about 30 days but can be shorter or longer, depending on how quickly your ministry can deliver content needed for the website. We guide you through the process.
4. During development, you have many opportunities to review the basic design and all content, approving or requesting changes as you wish. Our goal always is to deliver a website that thrills you, and we work with you until we get there.
5. Once your website has been completed and you have approved it, we take the technical steps necessary to ensure that your website is available everywhere with the domain names(s) of your choice. The balance of fees, including non-refundable development and hosting fees, are then due. The launch of a new website usually takes 24-48 hours.
To understand all of the capabilities included in a website developed by Friends of Ministry, please read Church Website Hosting.
To consider how you want to maintain your new website after it is launched, please read Options for Website Maintenance.
To understand costs commonly associated with church websites, please read What a Website Costs.
To request an estimate for website development, please complete our Website Development Plan. (No matter what website developer you ultimately choose, completing the plan can help you make some important decisions.)
You also may want to read 12 Characteristics of Effective Church Websites.
We’d love to work with you to create an effective website that truly reflects the most wonderful aspects of your ministry!
After you complete the Website Development Plan, we’ll respond within 48 hours (weekdays) with a detailed estimate.
Please contact us to request more information.